The Potions Book is really easy to make and literally just takes minutes to make.
1. Print on Regular White Paper (the front and back book covers).
2. Cut around the book cover with scissors.
3. Place the front cover on the front of your book and make sure you have enough paper to go around the back spine of your book so there is some overlap onto the back of the book.
4. Then fold the front cover around the front of the book.
5. Take the back cover and glue it onto the folded portion of the front cover on the backside of the book.
6. Wrap the back of the book cover around the bottom flap of the book.
*I crumpled the book cover just a bit and added a couple of tiny tears to give the Potions Book a weathered look too.
That is it!! Easiest project ever!!!